Wednesday, May 28, 2014

23 Mobile Things - Thing #9 - Taking and Editing Photos

I enjoy photography, so I decided to try two of these apps that I didn't have any experience with.  The first was ColorSplurge.  I experimented with several of the photos that I had on my device; this is the one that I liked the best after I had finished ... I can see some fun ways to use this to make graphics for posters, etc at the library.  And, it was just fun to play with for personal use.

The second app I tried was Photo Editor by Aviary.  I had a lot of fun with this one as well - and, again, can see uses for it in the library to add some graphic pizzazz to our handouts.  However, when I tried to email one of the photos that I had played with, it took a lot of trial and error to make it actually send (had to go out and find it in my email app drafts folder).  So, great on the photos ... could be easier on the sharing (didn't try using the post to any of the social media listed).

No comments: