Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing #22 - Continuing beyond Thing 23

This thing may be the hardest to complete of all of them; however, I will do my very best to accomplish the following:

  • Keep up with my work-related RSS feeds. (I've added several in the last few weeks that I had never heard of before.)
  • Spend time exploring new things I hear about immediately rather than putting it off by saying "some day I'll take time to..." -- this might work out to 15 minutes each day or just larger chunks of time here and there.
  • Take advantage of more programs like this.
  • Be sure to not to skip articles on Library 2.0 when doing professional reading -- they're a good source of new ideas to explore (even if our library can't currently afford the staff time or money to implement them).

No comments: