Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thing #8 - Sharing Creations

I used Picture Trail to create a slideshow of photos from an evening of making gingerbread scenes with some friends. While the site was fairly easy to use, it seemed to take a looong time to bring up each successive change when I make it. I'm not sure if that was just the circumstances of web traffic at the time or if the site normally runs a bit slow. I found that wiggling the mouse (without clicking) made the photos move through faster.

I looked at the other resources listed for this topic, but didn't try to create anything on them. I thought eFolio was especially interesting -- what a nice way to share some of your accomplishments in a resume sort of presentation. However, I can see that using this resource as a job tool means that you need to have employers who have the time and inclination to follow through and look at this site.

No comments: